- Our vision is a balanced local economy through attraction, retention and growth of businesses, focusing our efforts on our targeted business sectors, providing the opportunity for symbiotic growth of our businesses and successful careers for our residents.
- Mission, Goals & Objectives
- Our mission is to develop, promote and advance economic growth, well being and sustainable communities in Wayne County.
Meet targets set forth in Wayne County’s Economic Development Strategic Plan.
The purpose of the Wayne County Economic Development Strategic Plan is to provide a prioritized direction, in conjunction with input from businesses, citizens, and government, for the economic growth of Wayne County, utilizing a strategy and rationale for prioritization that businesses, government and citizens can understand and embrace.
- Support existing businesses through continuous outreach, inter-governmental partnerships, financial assistance, and initiatives to lower the cost of doing business in Wayne County and the State of New York
- Promote growth in targeted industry “clusters” by addressing individual needs of Agriculture, Manufacturing, Service, Optics, Equipment Manufacturing, Transportation/Distribution, Equipment Manufacturing, etc.
- Assess and invest in Infrastructure to meet the needs of industry when feasible and necessary.
- Expand workforce capabilities through strong partnerships with area educational, governmental, and business leaders to promote the advancement of the County’s skill-level.
- Promote Entrepreneurship through financial and technical assistance.
- Build effective partnerships with State, regional and local entities as well as other counties and private organizations to retain businesses and to promote economic development in Wayne County.
- Improve Communities through downtown revitalization and with a focus on community advancement.
- 2010 Measurement Report
- 2011 Measurement Report
- 2012 Measurement Report
- Organization Chart
- Board & Staff Members Committees Duties & Responsibilities
- 2012 Mission Statement
- By Laws
- 2010 Budget
- 2011 Budget
- 2012 Budget
- OSC Reports
- 2010 OSC Report
- 2010 Investment Report
- 2010 Property Acquisition & Disposal
- 2010 Personal Property Disposal
- 2011 OSC Report
- 2011 Investment Report
- 2011 Property Acquisition & Disposal
- 2011 Personal Property Disposal
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2012 Assessment of Internal Controls
- 2012 Investment Report
- 2012 Procurement Report
- Financial Documents
- 2009 WCIDA Financial Statements
- 2010 Scope of Work WCIDA
- 2010 Management Letter WCIDA
- 2010 Financial Statements WCIDA
- 2010 Report on Internal Controls WCIDA
- 2011 Scope of Work WCIDA
- 2011 Management Letter WCIDA
- 2011 Financial Statements WCIDA
- 2011 Report on Internal Controls WCIDA
- 2012 Scope of Audit
- 2012 Internal Controls
- 2012 Management Letter
- 2012 Certified Financial Audit
- 2012 Financial Statements
- Meeting Schedule & Minutes
- James Hoffman - Vice-Chairman
- Willard Milliman - Treasurer/Asst. Secretary
- Marie Leisenring - Secretary
- Robert Havrilla - Asst. Treasurer
- Pamela Heald - Member
- Robert Havrilla
- Willard Milliman
- Pamela Heald
- David Richards - ex officio
- Robert Havrilla
- Willard Milliman
- Pamela Heald
- Peg Churchill - ex officio
- Strategic Plan
- Financial Incentives
- Public Hearing Notices 2012
- WAYNE COUNTY DIALYSIS PROPERTIES, LLC January 8, 2013 at 9:30 a.m.
- NMM Properties, LLC., 25th day of September, 2012, at 9:30 a.m. local time
- Murphy Co., Inc., 23rd day of August, 2012, at 9:30 a.m. local time
- Public Hearing Notices 2011
- AEY Development, LLC, January 11th, 2012 at 9:30am
- Northern Development, LLC, January 11th, 2012 at 9:30am
- K.M. Davies Co., Inc., July 11th, 2011 at 9:30am
- Lyons Logistics, LLC, June 3rd, 2011 at 9:30am
- Maxpro, LLC and Optimax Systems, Inc., Monday, May 16, 2011, at 9:30 a.m.
- Public Hearing Notices 2010
- Midland Asphalt Materials, Inc., 17th day of December, 2010, at 10:45 a.m.
- Palmyra Inn Investment, LLC. and Palmyra Inn, LLC, Friday, December 17th, 2010, at 9:30 a.m.
- Empire Fruit Growers Co-op, Inc., Monday, November 8, 2010, at 9:30 a.m.
- Kairos, LLC and Ankom Technology Corp., Friday, November 5, 2010, at 9:30 a.m.
- Marshall Pet Products, Inc., Thursday, October 14, 2010, at 9:30 a.m.
- Pomona Packing, LLC, 20th day of May, 2010, at 9:00 a.m.
- Annual Report Operations & Accomplishments
- 2004 Annual Report
- 2006 Annual Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
||Notice and Disclaimer: Material on this web site is protected by copyright and trademark laws. The information contained in this web site or linked sites is provided on an "as is" basis. We make no guarantee or representation about the accuracy or completeness of the information, and disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We are not responsible for any damages arising from the use of information on this site. It is your responsibility to independently investigate the information's accuracy and completeness, and to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. Any projections, opinions, assumptions or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of any property.
Wayne County Office of Economic Development and Industrial Development Agency